- New Fall 2018 season starts September 4th through December 9th!
- Winter/Spring season runs from mid-January to end of April
For beginner sailors ages 8-13
- No sailing experience required
- Boats and sails provided
- Sundays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Wednesdays after school (through November 1st)
- Sundays Only from 10:am to 3pm beginning November 4th through end of season)
What to Expect:
- Program will teach sailors basics of boat handling and seamanship; how to sail upwind and downwind, round marks and sail a basic race course; launch and return unassisted to and from the beach and how to self-right a capsized Opti.
- Commitment to the practice schedule.
- Limited to the first 10 registrants
- $350 per season per child
- Please for registration click the following link:
- Payment via check or credit card
- Payment via installments is always allowed but arrangements with the youth sailing director must be made on an individual basis.